Dairy Consulting Experience
January 6-10, 2020 | Madison, WI
Get THE competitive edge
in large herd consulting.
What you'll Learn
Work with experts on dairy record analysis, reproduction, genetics, calves and conditions that impact herd performance.
Collaborate as teams to evaluate and analyze real-world dairies through a mix of classroom and on-farm learning.
Network with industry leaders from URUS companies: Alta, GENEX, VAS, AgSource, and SCCL. Students will gain real‑world experience from hands-on programs and industry expert interactions.
Sessions will be led by our companies’ top scientists and practitioners. These experts are world renown for their expertise. They have researched and implemented their topics on the largest, forward-thinking dairies in the world.
Monday, January 6th
- Executive perspective on the global dairy industry
- Secrets to successful consulting
- Leveraging your personality strengths as a consultant
- Linking record analysis to strategic solutions
Tuesday, January 7th
- Understanding reproductive metrics that drive profitability
- Evaluating Repro in DairyComp
- Creating intentional dairy walk-through procedures
Wednesday, January 8th
- Digging into the real value of genetic proofs
- Implementing genetic strategies
- Navigating real-world genetic case studies
Thursday, January 9th
- Exploring colostrum’s link to genetic potential
- Considering calf nutrition’s impact on adult performance
- Putting it all together – Your turn to evaluate the dairy and create recommendations
Friday, January 10th
- Putting it all together – Presenting your recommendations
- Awards presentation
Don’t miss this five day, all‑expense paid experience.
Contact Kasey Schiltz